Evolution is perhaps the one topic to have led more Christian youth to say to tearful parents: “I don’t believe in God or the Bible anymore!” —Dr. Don Bierle
The NEW Making Sense of Creation & Evolution curriculum from FaithSearch is a must preparation for junior and senior high youth before they go off to college/university. This information should also be understood by pastors and parents. The Q&A alone is insightful and invaluable.
Dr. Bierle knows the material intimately and firsthand: He taught biology and advanced life science courses at the college and university level for nearly twenty years. Candidly, he shares his former struggle regarding creation and evolution:
After becoming a Christian near the end of my Ph.D. preparation in biology, I could accept everything in the Bible as true, God’s Word – except the creation account in Genesis One. I had been fully indoctrinated that evolution was scientifically proven and Genesis was an unscientific myth. My subsequent research proved otherwise, and the scientific evidence itself became so persuasive that it led me to affirm God’s creation and intelligent design of the universe and life.
The Presentation by Dr. Don Bierle: “Why I Believe… in Creation”
- This is an enlightening and challenging presentation, using current biblical and scientific evidence, and illustrated with excellent PowerPoint® slides.
- Topics include:
- Intelligent Design and irreducible complexity
- Creation views: Gap theory, theistic evolution, day-age, and more
- Fossil evidence
- Two meanings of evolution
- Understanding a biblical worldview
- Creation as evidence for God
- Useful for personal/family viewing and study, women’s/men’s small groups, youth, and adult education, home school instruction, and as a Bible school supplement.
The Curriculum: The material is now available as a complete creation curriculum:
- DVD : “Why I Believe… in Creation,” in album case, NTSC widescreen, color, approx. 117 minutes. ($10) ONE copy.
- Manual: Making Sense of Creation and Evolution. 60 pages. ($6) TEN copies
- Leader’s Guide (digital download) coordinated with the Manual and DVD for individual or group study. Broken into segments for a class series. Introduction, key point, and extensive Q and A for each segment. ($3) ONE download