Dr. Don Bierle has created the “Why I Believe… in Creation” Leader / Facilitator / Coordinator Guide to help get more out of one of his most popular and powerful presentations.
The Guide is coordinated with the Making Sense of Creation and Evolution Manual and the presentation on the “Why I Believe… in Creation” DVD. It is ideal for individual or group study. The material is broken into segments for a class series. The Guide provides an introduction, key point, and extensive Q&A for each segment.
The Presentation: “Why I Believe… in Creation”
- This is an enlightening and challenging presentation, using current biblical and scientific evidence, and illustrated with excellent PowerPoint® slides.
- Topics include:
- Intelligent Design and irreducible complexity
- Creation views: Gap theory, theistic evolution, day-age, and more
- Fossil evidence
- Two meanings of evolution
- Understanding a biblical worldview
- Creation as evidence for God
- Useful for personal/family viewing and study, women’s/men’s small groups, youth, and adult education, home school instruction, and as a Bible school supplement.
- Order separately here.
http://jeromechamber.com/event/strategy-essay/23/ https://rainierfruit.com/viagra-professional-150-mg/ essay on lord ganesha see url see how do i email an attachment from my iphone cialis not working anymore http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/top-article-review-ghostwriters-for-hire-usa/12/ best essay sites levitra elkhart lake how to write a comparison essay introduction antabuse greece dissertation proposal help miguel is doing a research paper on new york city's stone wall quizlet go to site enter site essay structure outline what next if viagra does not work https://www.cochise.edu/academic/bbc-radio-2-homework-help/32/ https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/custom-printed-tissue-paper/17/ websites to do your homework get link see url source customized essay writing taking viagra once a day get link the action of viagra how to begin a scholarship essay source url cialis commercial find a bathroom The Manual: Making Sense of Creation & Evolution