Dan Brown’s novel The Da Vinci Code stirred a firestorm of debate over the validity of the Bible as the record of the early church.
FaithSearch Discovery sets the record straight by presenting an inspiring, breathtakingly logical case for believing in the historical person of Jesus Christ. Be prepared to discern truth from deception regarding the New Testament. As a consequence, FaithSearch Discovery provides satisfying answers to life’s important questions.
- Why Am I Here?
- Is the Bible True?
- Is Jesus Really God?
- Can Faith Be Reasonable?
- How Can I Know God?
The FaithSearch Discovery Teacher Training package is for those who want to prepare themselves for a ministry using FaithSearch Discovery resources, and includes a training orientation with an experienced FaithSearch evangelist. In addition to FaithSearch Discovery, you will learn about our Growing Faith discipleship materials. This package includes:
- 1 copy of Surprised by Faith
- 1 copy of the Surprised by Faith Study and Discussion Guide
- 1 copy of the FaithSearch Discovery Participant Guide
- 1 copy of the Growing Faith discipleship manual
- 1 copy of the Growing Faith Leader’s Guide
- FaithSearch Discovery presentation on CD (Over 150 professionally developed Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides. PowerPoint application not included. Includes a self-running version for those who don’t have PowerPoint.)
- Detailed teaching notes
- FREE Leader’s Manual available online
- Orientation at the FaithSearch Center *
- Additional benefits available only to trained FaithSearch teachers include:
- Discounts on ministry resources from FaithSearch
- Access to online updates
(Value of resources if purchased separately: over $187, plus professional orientation to the materials.)
* Training can be arranged in your church or community if desired. Please call our office (952.401.4501) to discuss requirements.
NOTE: Please plan to prepare for the training by reading the materials BEFORE attending.
To purchase one of our other packages without the orientation, click on the “Curriculum Packages” category above for details on adding these powerful tools to your ministry.