Dr. Don Bierle has created the “Why I Believe… in Creation” Leader / Facilitator / Coordinator Guide to help get more out of one of his most popular and powerful presentations.
The Guide is coordinated with the Making Sense of Creation and Evolution Manual and the presentation on the “Why I Believe… in Creation” DVD. It is ideal for individual or group study. The material is broken into segments for a class series. The Guide provides an introduction, key point, and extensive Q&A for each segment.
The Presentation: “Why I Believe… in Creation”
- This is an enlightening and challenging presentation, using current biblical and scientific evidence, and illustrated with excellent PowerPoint® slides.
- Topics include:
- Intelligent Design and irreducible complexity
- Creation views: Gap theory, theistic evolution, day-age, and more
- Fossil evidence
- Two meanings of evolution
- Understanding a biblical worldview
- Creation as evidence for God
- Useful for personal/family viewing and study, women’s/men’s small groups, youth, and adult education, home school instruction, and as a Bible school supplement.
- Order separately here.
resume portfolio cover page http://wnpv1440.com/teacher/poetry-analysis-essay-example/33/ viagra warning label 4 hours who can write my essay for me source source link see https://bonusfamilies.com/lecture/top-dissertation-abstract-proofreading-services-us/21/ do i really need viagra see url write my paper for me generator bibliography for free paraphrasing sentences https://www.upaya.org/teaching/good-topics-on-research-papers/21/ how to prepare and present a case analysis essay writing service forum buying papers thesis goddess anxiety essay viagra stronger than cialis http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/writing-an-essay-online/14/ https://web.ics.purdue.edu/~asub/?doc=pay-someone-to-do-my-assignment-uk essay about greece go to link i accidentally deleted a voicemail on my iphone 6 follow site watch viagra cialis levitra comparison chart get link follow link dissertation on finance mba https://grad.cochise.edu/college/uf-graduate-school-thesis-template/20/ The Manual: Making Sense of Creation & Evolution