Dr. Don Bierle has created the “Why I Believe… in Creation” Leader / Facilitator / Coordinator Guide to help get more out of one of his most popular and powerful presentations.
The Guide is coordinated with the Making Sense of Creation and Evolution Manual and the presentation on the “Why I Believe… in Creation” DVD. It is ideal for individual or group study. The material is broken into segments for a class series. The Guide provides an introduction, key point, and extensive Q&A for each segment.
The Presentation: “Why I Believe… in Creation”
- This is an enlightening and challenging presentation, using current biblical and scientific evidence, and illustrated with excellent PowerPoint® slides.
- Topics include:
- Intelligent Design and irreducible complexity
- Creation views: Gap theory, theistic evolution, day-age, and more
- Fossil evidence
- Two meanings of evolution
- Understanding a biblical worldview
- Creation as evidence for God
- Useful for personal/family viewing and study, women’s/men’s small groups, youth, and adult education, home school instruction, and as a Bible school supplement.
- Order separately here.
follow link https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/buy-term-paper-now/27/ how to improve your own leadership skills https://homemods.org/usc/essay-on-teenage-pregnancy/46/ here http://www.naymz.com/roman-towns-homework-help/ viagra in australia steps in research paper writing http://www.danhostel.org/papers/sample-methodology-for-research-paper/11/ http://www.nationalnewstoday.com/medical/generic-cialis-with-dapoxetine/2/ sample apa papers writing a research concept paper go to link business proposal format death salesman essay illusion reality buy e paper eye problem viagra abstrak ng thesis click essay writing help for high school students thesis proposal writer site au go here https://www.myrml.org/outreach/thesis-defense-speech/42/ citing sources research paper essay about health what to write an argumentative essay on source link argumentative essay with sources computers essay https://thedsd.com/how-to-write-a-beginning-paragraph/ source The Manual: Making Sense of Creation & Evolution