“Looking for the Truth About Easter” is the second, seasonal FaithSearch PocketGuide.” Based on FaithSearch Discovery, our flagship event, this 12-page, pocket-sized booklet is perfect for sharing the true meaning of Easter with everyone in your circle of influence.
This timely booklet explores evidence for the Christian faith, focusing on the Easter story. Topics include (click here for complete text):
- What is Easter?
- A brief history of the meaning and celebration of Easter.
- The Historical Records
- A brief examination of the integrity of the historical record of the Easter story.
- The Physical Evidence
- Some of the evidence from archaeology and historical research that confirms the historical records.
- A Personal Discovery
- A discussion of the importance and impact of the Easter story on each individual life, and an invitation to make a faith commitment to Jesus Christ.
- Taking the Next Step
- Information on how to grow in your faith in Jesus.
The FaithSearch PocketGuide series is specially designed to encourage you in your personal faith, and to help you present a clear case for faith to those who don’t know Jesus. It’s like a condensed version of FaithSearch Discovery you can take with you wherever you go! They are ideal for use leading up to the holiday to introduce others to the real truth about Easter.
The FaithSearch PocketGuide is small enough (3.5″ x 5″) to carry in your pocket or purse, or to include with your Easter cards and baskets, yet contains the powerful message of hope and forgiveness in Jesus Christ.
Supply is limited, so don’t delay.