My summer time trips are always much harder to put together because most of the colleges are out and teachers are enjoying their vacation time. I have definitely been spoiled lately by either my school textbook publisher or the Education Department in Moscow taking care of my teaching schedule during the school year. I made dozens of phone calls and sent dozens of e-mails to fill my three week teaching schedule – one event at a time. It looks very good now and I am looking forward to begin implementing it.
Here are some of the expected highlights of this trip:
- training at Christian Teachers’ Association Conference in Ramenskoye near Moscow,
- teaching a class of Catechism Teachers in Krasnoyarsk
- presenting at diocese education department in Kansk
- preaching at Christian Family Camp in Irkutsk
- teaching at Missions School in Petrozavodsk, Karelia etc.
As always I am asking for your prayers as I travel across 15 time zones with the Good News of Christ.
PS. I have just arrived from Colorado Springs, CO last night where I attended a consultation of the Navigators and the Orthodox Church ministers and lay leaders on the ways we can support and share resources with each other, especially, in the countries with the Orthodox Church background and culture. What a wonderful and blessed time we all had there and what a plethora of new opportunities for our FaithSearch Russian ministry to engage nominal Christians in real life and real relationships with Christ!