Speaking of being under water… I’m in the midst of a tremendous crush of deadlines over the next few weeks. Pray for guidance, efficiency and patience: It’s all mission critical work, and it all has to be done right now!
Here’s what I mean:
- Fiscal year end letter has to be edited, designed and printed in order to get into the mail as soon as possible so people have a chance to read and respond before June 30.
- Commemorative DVD of the 2012 Friends of FaithSearch Benefit Dinner. This has to be edited, authored, replicated and mailed, also ASAP. This important tool will help share the message of what we’re doing and where we’re headed, with those who weren’t able to attend and share the evening with us.
- Edit/revise the text of Surprised by Faith so we can reprint, also ASAP, as we are almost out of books. This is the text for our flagship outreach presentation, so it is critical that we have the book available for each event.
- Finally get the French edition of Surprised by Faith edited and printed so it can go to work for the Kingdom. The text is out with a reader; we have just a last few layout and correction steps before we send it to be printed. I am so eager to get this completed.
- We’re going to be blessed with the installation of a new phone system in a couple of weeks. This means I have to get some technical ducks in a row so it can happen.
- In between all these major deadlines, there are myriad “minor” missions that still need to be accomplished, so pray for my equipment to keep running efficiently,
- Oh, and did I mention getting back to developing my personal support team? I haven’t called anybody for quite some time, and even with all the important Kingdom tasks facing me, I must make time to be in touch with those who are interested in my ministry here.
Thanks for your continued interest in and support of my ministry. I couldn’t do it without you.