If you like the writing and research in this FREE Happ-O-getics newsletter, please help by sharing it with others and inviting them to subscribe online to receive future copies. It is published six times per year and includes FaithSearch updates and apologetic articles. Use it as a means of witness to the historical truth of the Bible and faith in Jesus Christ.
We are grateful for people who have made a commitment to pray for us personally and for this ministry. Below are some matters in which we need wisdom and God’s help right now:
- Adrian has an invitation to join an evangelism team for two weeks of ministry in Europe this September. He would be the primary proclaimer of the Gospel of salvation through his art of illusion, teaching, and testimony. He needs wisdom to balance this opportunity with his parental responsibility (he and Aly recently had twin boys).
- Russia is not open to Oleg at this time and he is attempting to broaden his ministry to Russian-speaking people in other countries, including Europe.
Pray for new open doors for his important and life-changing message to this world in tension.
- I (Don) am in the early stages of taking my nearly forty-five years of sermons, books, DVDs, seminars, etc. to develope them into a curriculum for a new FaithSearch Discovery School of the Bible. I will teach some courses live at the Sioux Falls and Arizona campuses, but the greater ministry will be free online offerings. The technology makes my teaching available to everyone in the U.S. and around the world. Pray for the Holy Spirit to give me insight and expertise to progressively develop this over the next three years.
- Donations continue to be down in 2022. Pray that inflation and the economy will not erode our friends’ priority and ability to support Gospel ministry.
- Don would like to add a full-time evangelist and Bible teacher to the FaithSearch staff. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the FaithSearch office.
- Don is still LIVE on Facebook® every Tuesday at 6:00 pm CDT. View past recordings anytime (click the “More” tab, then select “videos” ) or visit our Web site.