Dr. Don Bierle has created the “Why I Believe… in Creation” Leader / Facilitator / Coordinator Guide to help get more out of one of his most popular and powerful presentations.
The Guide is coordinated with the Making Sense of Creation and Evolution Manual and the presentation on the “Why I Believe… in Creation” DVD. It is ideal for individual or group study. The material is broken into segments for a class series. The Guide provides an introduction, key point, and extensive Q&A for each segment.
The Presentation: “Why I Believe… in Creation”
- This is an enlightening and challenging presentation, using current biblical and scientific evidence, and illustrated with excellent PowerPoint® slides.
- Topics include:
- Intelligent Design and irreducible complexity
- Creation views: Gap theory, theistic evolution, day-age, and more
- Fossil evidence
- Two meanings of evolution
- Understanding a biblical worldview
- Creation as evidence for God
- Useful for personal/family viewing and study, women’s/men’s small groups, youth, and adult education, home school instruction, and as a Bible school supplement.
- Order separately here.
click the kite runner essay topics my daily routine essay cover letter to hr manager generic cialis online europe war descriptions essay professional book review writing website for school https://childrenofthecaribbean.org/plan/custom-essay-ghostwriters-site-for-phd/05/ source url self writing essay generic cialis get link law essay help tree https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/amity-university-entrance-exam-essay-topics/20/ reamwhere can i buy fucidin cream alabama homework help editing service thesis click owl resume http://mechajournal.com/alumni/buying-research-papers-internet/12/ http://jeromechamber.com/event/first-draft-essay-sample/23/ see definition of terms thesis go go here generalized anxiety disorder essay hire essay writer https://thedsd.com/critical-response-essay/ buy cialis online forum grant writing services reference book literature review The Manual: Making Sense of Creation & Evolution