Dr. Don Bierle has created the “Why I Believe… in Creation” Leader / Facilitator / Coordinator Guide to help get more out of one of his most popular and powerful presentations.
The Guide is coordinated with the Making Sense of Creation and Evolution Manual and the presentation on the “Why I Believe… in Creation” DVD. It is ideal for individual or group study. The material is broken into segments for a class series. The Guide provides an introduction, key point, and extensive Q&A for each segment.
The Presentation: “Why I Believe… in Creation”
- This is an enlightening and challenging presentation, using current biblical and scientific evidence, and illustrated with excellent PowerPoint® slides.
- Topics include:
- Intelligent Design and irreducible complexity
- Creation views: Gap theory, theistic evolution, day-age, and more
- Fossil evidence
- Two meanings of evolution
- Understanding a biblical worldview
- Creation as evidence for God
- Useful for personal/family viewing and study, women’s/men’s small groups, youth, and adult education, home school instruction, and as a Bible school supplement.
- Order separately here.
menos efectos secundarios viagra see url get link levitra lebanon south how long before levitra levitra murrayville viagra cilias comparison viagra video funny buy home school diploma https://bonusfamilies.com/lecture/business-proposal-samples/21/ how to write a feedback form prednisone effects viagra is not working for me popular blog editing website for college help with thesis topic homework help divide fractions source url by clomid viagra barnesville best student essay http://www.danhostel.org/papers/dissertation-timeline-sample/11/ https://bmxunion.com/daily/deakin-thesis-examination/49/ viagra for sexual dysfunction how to write a killer college essay https://reprosource.com/hospital/viagra-casero-para-hombres-instantaneo/72/ essay wonders of science go to site pfizer viagra 100mg kosten cheap drug generic generic viagra levitra bear valley phentermine tramadol viagra The Manual: Making Sense of Creation & Evolution